In this tutorial, we learn how to animate pictures using Fireworks 8. First, open up Fireworks 8, then open up your picture and zoom in to make it a full screen. You can also draw your picture inside of a blank document on the page. After you have drawn your image onto the screen, go to the frames panel. From here, go to options, then duplicate the pictures. After this, change your picture in the second frame to make the arm in a different position. Now, move from the different frames and it will look like the arm is waving at you! Save this when you're done and you will be set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades