HelpTube1 teaches you how to create a watermark for your videos using Adobe Fireworks CS3. Create a new 100x100 pixels file, with a transparent canvas. Create the custom shape that you want. You can add borders and colors, but make sure you don't overcomplicate your design, as people seeing your video will not be able to decipher it. You can also add a short piece of text, preferably in the middle of your watermark. Go to file and save it as Fireworks png. You can then bring up this file in "Camtasia Studio" or "Sony Vegas" and place the watermark in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades