First of all open adobe Firework CS3/CS4. Open the 'file', then 'new' and set a banner with 'width' as 900, 'height' as 100 and 'resolution' set as 72. It shall open a banner for you on the screen. Now from the side bar underneath the vector, select the 'ellipse tool' and then drag the ellipse to fill in the whole banner as shown in the video. Now from the right side bar you have to expand the 'pages and layers'. Now select 'optimize and align' and select 'animated website 1. 2a'. Now minimize it and again go back to 'pages and layers'. Select the 'text ' tab and the color as 'blue'. Also choose the font and font size. In the middle of the banner, you have to type in your text as 'TechHelpVideos'. Now choose the 'align' tool and align the text in the middle. Now select the 'pages and layers' and click 'duplicate layer' from the bottom. Then drag your mouse the whole image and press 'ctrl +c', now select the 'pages and layers' again and make a frame 2. Paste the image over here. Now 'play' frame 1 where nothing happens. So go to frame 2 and change the txt to 'hello YouTube' and then click 'play'. You can also add some effects to your image. For saving this you have to go to 'file' then 'export' and then 'frames to file'. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades