In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a reflective text in Adobe Fireworks CS3/CS4. Adobe Fireworks a bitmap and vector graphics editor. Begin by opening Fireworks and create a new project. Create your text and then duplicate it. Align the duplicated text under the original and flip it vertically. Click on the color and select Fill Options. Select Gradient and keep the second option at Linear. Drag the opacity on the left to zero and the right to 100. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy using Adobe Fireworks and would like to learn how to create a reflective text.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades